Saturday 13 December 2014

Fire is catching

“..And if we burn, you burn with us”, said the girl on fire; Katniss Everdeen aka Jennifer Lawrence, in the latest Hunger Games movie Mockingjay part 1. As usual, after watching one of these movies, I was left completely speechless!

- might contain spoilers if you haven’t watched the first two movies -

Yesterday I watched this movie in the cinema, and it certainly didn’t disappoint me at all, which is why I wanted to post this and maybe encourage some of you guys to see it as well :))
First of all, I’d like to say that I think Katniss’ character was really impressing. Even though she’s more vulnerable than ever after being saved from the second game, she manages to stay strong and join the revolution to fight for the ones she loves.
But not only Katniss impressed me.. All the actors played so well, that it actually made you feel like you were a part of the movie. The plot also seemed much like the one in the book, and they'd even included a lot of the quotes from the book (a big thumbs up for that!!!)
This movie is a little bit different from the two previous ones, and even though I had read the book beforehand, it didn’t disappoint me or make me like it any less.
I can highly recommend this movie, because it’s definitely a movie worth spending some money on (especially if you liked the first two movies, or other movies like Divergent for example).
Mockingjay pin
If I had to rate it, it would be a solid 6 out of 6 stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Let me know if you’ve seen the movie, and what you think of it!
Love, Caroline