Saturday 13 December 2014

Hottie of the month

NOVEMBER

With inspiration from the lovely Alli Simpson, we decided our blog needed a “hottie of the month”. From now on, we can guarantee you pictures of hot guys of our choice every month the 26th.
Get ready for some eye candy ;)

Hottie of the Month Luke Hemmings
Luke Hemmings | Caroline
This monday I was watching performances from the American Music Awards the night before (timezones sucks) and it was clear right away that my “hottie of the month” would have to be Luke Hemmings. Who doesn’t love a tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed guy with a lip ring? I know I do!

image (2)
Evan Peters | JulieI've been obsessing over season 2 of AHS this month - that show is so catchy... But Evan in that season is so freaking attractive, you can't get enough of that beautiful smile. He is my november hottie, and to you who haven't watched the show, DO IT NOW and agree with me on this one ;)