Saturday 13 December 2014

Recent purchases | Forever21

Hey you guys, it's been a while since my last post, so I thought I would show you a few of the things I bought from Forever21 x
(If you're from Europe, remember to visit the European website (www.forever21.com/EU) - It's not fun to find a lot of clothes you'd like to buy from the American website. You'll just get disappointed when you're about to pay, and you find out they don't ship to your country. Trust me, I've made that mistake a few times).



I was looking for a basic shirt that would look good with my hair colour. The colour looked a bit different on the website, but I actually like this one better than the one I thought I had bought - lucky for me ;)


Even though this dress is a really basic one, it is definitely my favorite out of all three items, and I'm sure I'm gonna wear this a lot in the future!

This skirt was just too cute and cheap not to buy!
____________________
Accessories:
Choker from Claire's
Gold bangle from ASOS
Hat from H&M
Necklace from H&M
Watch from Urban Outfitters