Wednesday 17 December 2014

It's all about the glitter

My inbox is currently flooded with emails from different shops selling all kinds of sparkly clothes for christmas and new years eve, and that’s why I decided to collect 5 other ways to spice up your look with glitter this month

1. The nails
I never thought I would find a glitter nail polish that is actually good, until I found this gold glitter top coat by L’oréal Paris. Looks amazing on top of a black nail polish!

 L’oréal Paris - Top coat; Volume Million Lashes 
L’oréal Paris - Top Coat; Gold leaf
2. Hair mascara
Yes, you heard right! I recently found this glitter hair mascara and I thought it would be a fun thing to wear on New Years Eve! You simply just divide your hair into sections and run the brush through.

3. The face
I never thought glitter top coat mascaras would actually look good, but I must say, L’oréal Paris made a really amazing one for a fair price. You could also go for a glitter eyeshadow or maybe eyeliner.
The Body Shop; All Over Body Shimmer

4. Body shimmer
I instantly fell in love with this body shimmer from The Body Shop. Not only does it look good, but it’s also infused with a Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. 

5. The accessories 
Sparkly jewelries, watches or even bags.. Anything can work

Love, Caroline xxx